- Educational Technologies. Provides a framework for decision-making in digital, hybrid, and other innovative approaches to course delivery with considerations for resource-constrained settings. Determines open educational resources and tools that meet intellectual property guidelines .
- Sustainability Planning. Sets out broadreaching plans for stakeholders to continue meaningful use of the tested mobile technology.
- Program Design. Works with experts to structure courses, continuing education and other training to optimize available digital platforms. Models a learner-focused course development process based on adult learning theory. Prepares instructors for learner-centered educational program creation).
- Stakeholder Strategies for Input. Facilitates focused input of statewide, national and international leadership teams and stakeholders to improve both strategic direction and operational approaches.
- Outcomes. Advises educational evaluation strategy including the effective measurement of learner and programmatic outcomes (short-term and longitudinal). Uses real-time data to promote learner engagement and continuous improvement.
- Zaghab, R.W. and Jurkevich, I. (2020). Geographically Isolated and Disadvantaged Area Workers in the Philippines: Practical Outcomes with e-Learning. Global Health Conference April 4th and 5th, 2020: Yale University: New Haven CT.
- Zaghab, R.W., Rochester, C., Oketch, E. (2018). Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research: Documenting the documentation barriers. American Pharmacists Association, March 18, 2018.
- Zaghab, R.W. and Dury, K.E. (2018). Continuing professional development needs: Pharmacy policy & advanced practice. American Pharmacists Association, March 18, 2018.
- Zaghab, R.W., Maldonado, C, Bartlett, FE, Whitehead, D., and Rodriguez, M.R. (2016). Online continuing education for health professionals: Does sticky design promote practice-relevance? The Electronic Journal of E-Learning. 13 (6). ISSN 1479-4403
- Perfetto, E.M., Anyanwu C.U., Pickering M.K., Ward Zaghab R., Graff J., Eichelberger B. (2015, June). Got CER? Educating pharmacists for practice in the future: New tools for new challenges. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 22(6):609-616. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.18553/jmcp.2016.22.6.609. https://www.jmcp.org/doi/pdf/10.18553/jmcp.2016.22.6.609
- Pickering, M.K., Perfetto E.M., Anyanwu C, Zaghab R.W., Graff J.S., and Eichelberger B. (2015, May). Improvement in self-reported real-world decision-making after completion of a comparative effectiveness research continuing education certificate. [SPOR 20th Annual International Meeting. Philadelphia PA.
- Zaghab, R.W., Maldonado, C., Whitehead, D., and Rodriguez de Bittner, M. (2015, June 25-26). The learner stewardship cycle in asynchronous online continuing education. [paper] International Conference on e-Learning. College of the Bahamas, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Zaghab, R.W., and Beckenholdt, P.A. (2014, June). Textbook-free learning: A framework for critical analysis. (eds.) O. Saavedra Rodriguez and T. Arenas Yanez, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on e-Learning. International Conference on e-Learning. Valparaiso, Chile.
- Zaghab, R.W., and Rodriguez de Bittner, M. (2013). The theory to practice gap: Knowledge transfer as a complex adaptive learning cycle. [paper] International Conference on Organizational Learning Knowledge and Capabilities [OLKC Conference & Proceedings]. George Washington University, Washington DC.
- Zaghab, R.W. (2012, April). Out of the shadows: Learning and knowledge generation in low-resource organizations. International Conference on Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities [OLKC Conference & Proceedings]. Valencia, Spain. http://www.olkc2012.com/conference-papers.html
- Zaghab, R.W. (2012, April). Out of the shadows: Learning and knowledge generation in low-resource organizations. [paper] International Conference on Organization Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities. Valencia, Spain.
- Zaghab, R.W. (2011, April). Has knowledge management missed the business continuity boat? A study of vulnerable university knowledge asset.[paper] Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities, Hull University Business School.
- Zaghab, R.W. (2010, June). The “Inside-Up” model for international development. Doctoral Consortium Proceedings. Organizational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities, Northeastern University School of Business.